Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sandra

exam result

48 posts in this topic

:lol: 8)Hi everyone,

was just wondering wot time do the results come out will it b a midnite job or midmorning again?

Am totally cracking up now but would like to wish everyone the best of luck 2moro ;)

I think royal college is pretty consistently announcing results at 10 am these days. All the best to everybody

sands is right. i saw my results just about 9.30 last year. don't forget to refresh your page though.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

I thought it was closer to 9:50. But then again, I am talking of spring 2005. Good luck to all.

spring 2005 results were posted by 9.50 , don't forget to refresh your page though

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU !

Hi everyone,

it's 25 mins to 10am right now. is anyone else sitting with fingers poised over the mouse willing the resullts to come up this very minute...?

i find coming to this forum has a rather calming effect :)

result out at 9.59 !!

congrats to all those who passed

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Congrats to all those who passed....80% written pass rate and only 54% clinical pass rate!!!!

congratulations to everyone who passed. those who didn't make it, please don't forget that this exam isn't just about knowledge, it is also about a bit of luck. so don't lose heart. cheers

both I and Sandra passed and we are jumping up and down deafening the neighbours111111111111111111111 :lol: :lol: :lol::o

:lol: :lol: :lol::D

I passed!!!

For all those that didn't make it be brave. Its the2nd time around for me so i know how it feels when your name is not there.There is so much luck involved and it doesnt make you any worse than than those that passed,just that bit less lucky this time.

keep positive

Thanks again to all at the superego.

Congrats sandra & begley, congrats to all who made it, I am over the moon too, hugging all available!

I'm really grateful to God.

To those who didn't make it this time please take heart,

and don't give up

Congratulations to everyone who passed the exam. 2006 will bring new adventures to you all.

If you didn't make it this time, don't worry. Take a break, enjoy the festive period and return with renewed motivation in the spring. There'll always be a supportive friend on the forum.

:)

thank god i passed my exam

the more i think about this exam the more i believe in luck factor

so congrats for those who passed

and good luck next time for those who failed

bye

Congrats to all those who passed!

to those who didn,t make it, commiserations and better luck next time - dont lose heart though.

dear all,

1st time at part 2: passed written, clinical went well but today i realised i've failed. i can't face opening up those books again and going through the agony/anxiety for the written and then the wait, then the clinical, then the wait.

man i feel so rough today. again there's no guarantee next time and what if i stumble on the written next time...it's all very depressing and playing this game has cost me apart from just money and no now nothing to show for it. sorry i know i need to snap out of the doom and gloom but someone please reassure me that it will be easier next time to get through. any pearls of wisdom?? how does one go about it a second time?

:'(

cant reassure u ...

i passed written, failed clinical, then failed written, now passed written failed clinical........

bit like the national lottery,.

i guess take a break and recommence feb,

or august. ........... am suffering too....