Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yvrr

APPRAISALS

3 posts in this topic

I dont know how many guys are keeping track of their PDP or CPD's. I had to go for my appraisal this week, and man its funny, its weird , ofcourse its a good exercise.

First of all there are 3 different forms I mean there is college log book, there is NHS appraisal book and then our hospitals appraisal forms.

And weirdly we have to show evidence to these. Like maintaining relations with patients or collegues. What kind of evidence does one show. Does he put greeting cards from people, or photos of their get together?

Their headings Like Good Medical Care and again Good Medical Practice are so vaguely described. Slight feeling of discomfort for both the supervisor and the trainee. On top of that u need evidence. Well I am sure OCD traits will be of great help.

U got to maintain PDP with whatever u can fill in.

On the contrary if something like keeping track of all things you do everyday, and just keep some related documents with you then life becomes easier and people wont feel stupid like me.

I strongly feel there should be one single Log book/ Apprasal book which should be very flexible. I dont know what u guys think

From whom did you get the 3 forms? :-/