Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
psychoanalytix

Did you know?

8 posts in this topic

I recently found out that inpersonating a health professional is not a criminal offence. It is a criminal offence to impersonate a police officer though!

If the person pretending to be a doctor takes bloods etc - now that can be classified as assault however.

Seems like anyone can pretend to be a psychiatrist then hunh?

Interesting information. Can u please tell me where you found this info.

In Hong Kong, about 20 years ago, there was a person impersonating as a doctor for a few YEARS in a university hospital! All the staff working in the hospital thought he was a real doctor as he went to the wards to do ward rounds every morning just like a real doctor. And the nurses followed his orders too. I can't remember how he was eventually exposed after a few years.

In New Zealand about 5 years ago a 'doctor' was appointed as the medical director for a trust in a placed called Nelson. She turned out to i) not be a psychiatrist as claimed ii) not be a doctor iii) not be in the country legally. She was working for some time before some of her management decisions were called into question and someone did some investigating

in NHS last year a man was the head of the trust with forged papers and a^lso he was native british.

people might think ima a racist but in here , if u r asian u r faulty unless proved otherwise.

Munna Bhai MBBS (Little Brother MBBS) is a famous Indian film in which two super stars who are father and son, Sunil Dutt and Sunjay Dutt have acted and Sanjay pretended a fake doctor whose fakeness was revealed quite at the end of the movie. Sunjay was very popular due to his deep empathy for his patients.