Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richypanther

Moon landing hoax-- revisited...[ for a change :P

8 posts in this topic

Yes.........     It took just 7-8 years from the announcement  of mission to land man on the moon to actually make it happen in 1969. In 1969, the top computer's max memory was about 64mb.

Now NASA is planning to send man to moon again but say it would take 20-30 years.....     DOES THIS TELL YOU ANYTHING?

WERE THE MOON LANDING HOAX THEORISTS RIGHT?    

SEE THE LINKS

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_moon_landing_hoax_accusations

Mate,

This is not news at all!

Everyone knew from the begining that US was bluffing.What else can u expect from the US!! Its sad init, that they take us for fools and force us to believe all this rubbish.

Just take the Iraq war, WMD was created by the US for the sake of media, but no one has ever found any WMD's there.

The lesson is be SCEPTICAL with whatever the US govt comes with, for that matter even scientific advances in medicine!

thats my view

cheers

ALL the national and NASA budget was based on this...to go to the moon now would take many years...probably 20-30 for a base, but it is the next logical step. There was a real aeal then to do this...not so much now.

Regarding whether they went to the moon or not, several tonnes of moon rock have been brought back. They have the correct denisty of iridium and other minerals that would distinguish them from anything on earth or other meteorites.

I met the medical director for Apollo XI and XII - he's pretty adamant they went to the moon!!!!

I wear an Omega Speedmaster Pro - that was the only watch that went to the moon. Of course, the one that Neil Armstrong wore is priceless and in a museum!!!! :lol:

Yes.........     It took just 7-8 years from the announcement  of mission to land man on the moon to actually make it happen in 1969. In 1969, the top computer's max memory was about 64mb.

Now NASA is planning to send man to moon again but say it would take 20-30 years.....     DOES THIS TELL YOU ANYTHING?

Yes, it tells me that in 1969 we were much more relaxed about things and didn't have Health & Safety Executives asking for the impossible, Extensive Risk Assessments (triplicate please), complex management structures who love meetings so much they don't want to make decisions (or they change them after the meeting, so that we can have another one to discuss the new changes...)... must I go on?

Aww... you really meant the moon?

I would like to share a lighter moment with you guys..

ALI G interviews BUZZ ALDRIN...

ALI : yeo... buzz..how was the moon trip?

BUZZ : it was very fascinating..

ALI : Why dont you go to the sun next?

BUZZ : It will be extremely hot and life is incompatible there

ALI : Yeo..why dont you go there in WINTER??

BUZZ : $*$***$$*

(This interview actually took place in the fox channel..)

Of course, alternatively he could have got there at night... :-?

Yes, my coat... very kind of you...

Yes, it tells me that in 1969 we were much more relaxed about things and didn't have Health & Safety Executives asking for the impossible, Extensive Risk Assessments (triplicate please), complex management structures who love meetings so much they don't want to make decisions (or they change them after the meeting, so that we can have another one to discuss the new changes...)... must I go on?

Aww... you really meant the moon?

I share your sentiments Oreta and to add to what you said with the USA's current economy it's going to be much, much, much more expensive than what it was in 1969.

Did they really go........who cares! If they haven't it just a matter of time. Remember that there were eminent people who thought that the world was flat at one time in the past. And gave all sorts of proof to support their arguements until they were proven wrong.

The human mind is an incredible thing with respect to what mankind has achieved, are achieveing and eventually will achieve ::)

I'd beleive that man went to the moon.

There was an interesting programme on BBC 2 on moon a couple of days ago. It was up to date and interestingly people are now concentrating on moons of jupiter and saturn which show possible signs of gases,water and mayyyyyyy be life

You'll always have conspiracy theorists for everything!!