• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vibsy

Candidates @ Millbrook Unit, Sutton-in-Ashfield.

3 posts in this topic

Candidates from the above venue, please share your experiences with regards to 2 particular examiners. To start with, they asked me my name and the country I worked. They were extremely rude and disruptive. 2 of my PMP`s ended with me arguing with them. Extremely disappointing to see the standard of the examiners on our site.

Arguing with examiners won't help you. If they behave in an unacceptable manner, you should write to the College about it. And if you are making a complaint, try to be as objective as possible.

If you are going to make a complaint it is perhaps important to acknowledge in the complaint that you are aware of reasons why examiners may wish to know the country that you work in. Mental Health Legislation varies throughout the UK and knowing which country a candidate is working in may help a PMP discussion in which this is relevant

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0