Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rddoc

SANJAY DUTT

12 posts in this topic

Sanjay Dutt has been found guilty of conspiration in the '93 mumbai blasts and awarded five years of imprisonment..

What are your views guys? Do you think that the current punishment from the court is enough for the notorious actor? The mumbai police has uncovered his close nexus with the underworld several times.. Is he someone with ASPD?

I very much doubt his future in Bollywood.. guess this is the begining of the end for Dutt..

come on rddoc his sister is a M.P AND A FEW STRING WILL BE PULLED HERE AND THERE to get him out.You just need a good solicitor to fight your case and you can be acquited of murder even if you have done it in front of many people.

Sanjay Dutt has been found guilty of conspiration in the '93 mumbai blasts and awarded five years of imprisonment..

What are your views guys.

the strings have been pulled already and he has got the least of the possible punishment.

If found guilty under the TADA act Dutt is liable for punishment of minimum five years to maximum life sentence, while if found guilty under conspiracy he faces capital punishment or as the court decides.

Accused who were charged of similar offence

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1852647,0008.htm

come on rddoc his sister is a M.P AND A FEW STRING WILL BE PULLED HERE AND THERE to get him out.You just need a good solicitor to fight your case and you can be acquited of murder even if you have done it in front of many people.

strings pulled and he's not guilty of TADA

What Justice can you expect in a country where half the MPs have criminal charges ranging from rape to murder against them.A minister called shibu soren was convicted today for murdering his P.A and what happened?He complained of chest pain and has been admitted to AIIMS!!! This is justice Indian style where you will be convicted for offences like pickpocketing but can get away with murder if you are a politician or son of one!!

Not only in India, anywhere in the world if you have power and money (and sometimes gift of the gob ) you can get away with anything eg: Bush and Blair

just remembered th SENSATIONAL judgement of Michael Jackson

I am less sceptical about michael jackson's verdict..

I think that the pop star should help himself as i suspect that he would strongly fit somewhere in the autistic spectrum.. just take a look at his 'neverland' ranch and his circumscribed interests.. having said that he is versatile and he might be having a very high functioning autism..

I personally dont think that he is a paedophile and itz just that he couldnt keep himself away from the kids and from trouble.. of course!

look at the bright side. sanjay dutt is marrying a pakistani gal....yipeeeeee