• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jackiewiggins

BMA careers conferance

6 posts in this topic

Did anyone go?

I did and spoke to the woman on the RCpsych stand the conversation as follows

' Hi can you help me? I have just sat my part II and I am waiting results. I wondered if you could tell me where there are old age numbers and if any have a hybrid specific research componant?'

Answer

' part II of what?'

'What is a number?'

Oh dear, and she wasnt even the wrong person!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not very impressed

hi bridesmaid

it is outrageous i was going to go for the meet lucky i did not go. The royal college is happily spending hundred and thousands of pounds on getting these fellowship doctors and running roadshows all over the continent and as far as India the carees conference in our own country(atleast same city as the college) they can not put some person who knows what they are talkin about.

But are u really surprised by that I am not I would have been surprised had go got wonderful reply and a helpful information.

If this is of any help most of spR jobs are type I in Psychiatry and usually (at the moment) getting number is not a major issue unlike other specialities and there are several number posts in various deaneries which are vacant ( I was told i may be wrong)

So if we pull this exam off i dont think this year we need to struggle to get a number but I know thigs are gettin more competitive every year.

By the way I am also looking for Old Age training and good luck abd best wishes for Xmas hope we all have a succssful one ;)

looks like you are also up at 1.13 am I am like that twiddling me thumb going into chat rooms, bmj adverts, holidays etc but no efect even when 7.5mg Zopiclone is not helping i think ine way or the other i will probably??? sleep on 18th night lol