Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brainbox

Addicted to Superegocafe?

28 posts in this topic

I think I am having all symptoms of addiction to this web site. I have to log in at least 3 times a day. Wonder whether my colleague shrinks suffer from the same ailment?

::) ::) ::)

Poll closes in 2 weeks

Suggestions welcome.

cheers.

when you say suggestions you mean for treatment?

Any treatment?

Excellent poll !

I am a full blown addict of superegocafe. My day is not over, if I don't log on to it, post at least one message and have some discussions, especially in the chill out zone with people like lalu,sagir,peechoo, sandoc and may others.If the webmaster decided to close this forum tmrw, I am sure to suffer from severe withdrawals. And at the moment I have no motivation to change! But I don' t mind attending superegocafe anonymous meetings- with fellow addicts! ;)

and why hide the results brainbox? Let me know how many fellow sufferers r here! Anyway thanks for starting this poll brainbox as I could post a message today- was starting to get withdrawals!

when you say suggestions you mean for treatment?

yes godzilla ...  any detox to help me. ::)

Cochrane review has not revealed any paper about treatment of superegocafe addicts. Any research enthusiasts out there??? Please help us!!

Excellent poll !

and why hide the results brainbox? Let me know how many fellow sufferers r here! Anyway thanks for starting this poll brainbox as I could post a message today- was starting to get withdrawals!

I am hiding the results so that all addicts (er .. members) are blind when they vote. I guess 2 weeks is too long - I m seriously considering closing the poll in 7 days.  Hopefully all lesser addicts who come once in a while would have voted.

::)

It's certainly got me through nights, both exams, jobs etc....invaluable stuff! I'm more likely to check it if I've put a post up. &nbsp:lol:uring exams I was logged on for hours at a time. Great stuff. Gurpal, if you're in Leeds, stop by and we'll have a pint.

But I don' t mind attending superegocafe anonymous meetings- with fellow addicts! ;)

:lol: That should be really exciting - running a group for superego addicts! :lol:

Surely to identify all the addicts you can just look at peoples numbers of posts! Guess I'm well on my way there...

Surely to identify all the addicts you can just look at peoples numbers of posts! Guess I'm well on my way there...

but we wouldnt know the severity of addcition !!!

Or a MySpace maintenance programme!

Can we attend these groups while taking medication????

I know TCs want me to be drug free.

34 votes so far.

just over 3 days since the poll was created.

i would say reasonable response.

I just voted for the rush, but it wasn't the same as the last time... Maybe I'll need to vote twice in the next poll to get the same effect. :lol:

38 so far

I expected the response would be a lot more. a bit disappointing really

I thought i was only one out of few who are actually addicted to this website.

I had to log in several times on specific topics which are interesting .

i fear this addiction would be made worse with OCD of checking messages in the thread.

yes, brainbox, results please. I am more eager for this result than I was for  my part2 results :lol:

Ok ladies and genltemen

the poll results are available for all to see.

45 votes in all. (I expected more)

One fourth of the users visit the site more than 5 times a day.

What do people think about the results?