Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Julie_Andrews

Trouble with the College

5 posts in this topic

Anyone else having problems with the College?I know of several people who have been refused eligibility a matter of days prior to the exam despite their endeavor to inform us 4 weeks prior(which I think is still a little late considering the time and energy invested to this point).I have had real problems getting them to reply to some of my queries and am frustrated at the inability to dialogue with the appropriate person.Anyone else think their communication techniques are rather archaic and at times insensitive?

Sorry to hear about your experience. I myself found out where I was sitting the exam the friday before the exams. There were problems with the mail I believe as they said they sent the letters out to me twice before. Did you read in the news that 0.5 - 1% of all mail is lost by royal mail, i.e. about a few million letters go missing yearly?

Thank god someone raised this very important issue. I think the college has forgotten what it is like to sit the exams. :'( They show very little compassion or empathy. A few of my friends have recently been treated very badly, finding out that they could not sit the exam only 2 weeks before the written paper. >:( Has this happened to anyone else?

Maybe we should consider approaching the chief examiner or writing a letter. Let me know what you think Julie Andrews! :lol:

I just sat my part one exam and i only found out 2 weeks before that one of my consultants hadn't sent in the relevant documents. It didn't dawn upon the college to actually contact me. I didn't find out until I rang them to ask why I hadn't recieved any exam details considering all my colleagues had. It got sorted anyway, but the point is, we are under so much stress anyway that this is the last thing you need

well i am waiting on a refund of fees for 20 months,

when i phoned up and called the person by their first name she replied its 'mS' actually so i thought what a sad case....

its funny, but when i saw them at the OSCE they were just as I imagined them to be!

good luck

rules and regulations rule