Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Child and psychotherapy

3 posts in this topic

Yes, it is possible.

I recently met an SpR during the CAPSAC visit ( Child and Ado.Psy Specialist Advisory Committe).She had completed her 3years SpR in Child and was doing her Psychotherapy training in Manchester again for 3years.

I guess like her you would have to do both separate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0