• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kaliya

SAS grade

2 posts in this topic

:-X :-X ::) :'( i wonder if people have read the bulletin article on proposed career pathways. This stupid exam continues to be a rate limiting step and no mention is made of how SAS grade will be inculcated into the career pathways :-X

Do staff graders feel valued?

The exam is still very discriminatory!

Will Sprs feel anxious if there are non-Spr training routes to CCST?

Comment /Discuss

I have just heard that the PMETB route to CST will cost £900 non refundable even  if the application fails .  Also you will have to submit 4 references as well as a CPD folder .  So it wont be a picnic for applicants and overseas  applicants will have to prove that their training is equivalent to UK training at least . Applicants would have to be damn sure that they deserve the CST without examinations or it could be more costly than the MRCPsych .

So I think SpRs neednt worry because this route will be the minority .  Also , there is talk of making two streams of consultants , junior and senior . So not taking exams will still remain a poor second shoice I think .