Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shrink786

Re: SpR\'s

2 posts in this topic

Mickey,

There are still plenty of SpR jobs until 2007.

I would advise working on your application form and CV first of all. If you're not getting shortlisted then there's obviously a problem at that level. Make sure that you do the simple things, like making sure that you meet the requirements of the person specification and make that clear in your application. If you're not getting through the interviews, sharpen up your technique or buy a new suit. Finally don't just apply for any specialty, but make sure that it's something that you are genuinely interested in and that you could work happily as a consultant in that specialty. This will come across to the interview panel and help them make a decision about whether to appoint you.

Hope that helps

I got C&A SPR Number in Manchester today.

I/V was quite relaxed , I agree with Shrink , Amygdala ,Ram73 and Childpsych that they are looking for a candidate who is greatly interested in the field and has professional qualities to make a friendly consultant colleague in 3 years down the line .Research will always get you extra brownie points .

My really big thanks to all those great guys , my seniors at superegocafe and most importantly Dr Gosall who has been a great inspiration to me .Thanks for helping me make this dream a reality.