Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Addy

FLR (IED) forms disappeared ?!

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where the FLR-IED (Further Leave to Remain-Immigration Employment Document) forms have disappeared ?  I can't find them on any of the websites!

This is the form that would be needed for current 1-year HSMP holders to extend their leave (as per the new rules, either by 2 or 3 years).

I know there was a post earlier in one of these threads saying it may have been replaced by the SET(O) form.  This does not seem to be right.  The SET(O) form is for Indefinite leave to remain rather than further leave to remain.

I'd really appreciate someone shedding light on this.  :-?

Cheers

Addy.

yes the FLR-IED forms are still there and they are the forms to be used for HSMP extension.

:) thanks a lot guys!!

I have been searching the forms as well for my visa extension.

Good luck to those who are desperately looking for training/trust/staff grade jobs. My cousin tried for 6 months after passing the plab-2 but no luck, hence he decided to go back to India :-[

bye for now

sg

Thanks a lot, doodoo and babe!

There's something not quite right about that website.  I know that on certain occasions, the form has been missing.

When clicking on that link, it takes ages to get there, but you're right, once I get onto the page, the FLR(IED) forms are there, as if by magic !!

Thanks again.

Addy.