• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abcde

HSMP, has anybody applied after new rules?

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

My 1 year HSMP is finishing on the july 22nd, and my have job is due to finsh on the August 1st 2006, has anybody applied for the extension and i'm worried they might not give me the extension for 2 or 3 years.

can anybody tell me who has applied for the Extension after the new rules came into effect?

know somebody who just applied for renewal on 13th march 06 and got 3 year extension within a week but the letter accompanied says that he needs to complete FLR IED after that period.So obviously no ILR ..but would be keen to know from other peeople who had it extended may be some time ago.

bye

Hi Drpraks,

I havent yet applied for extension but understand that it would be extended as 1+3+1 and then ILR.

hi

people who have applies for the first time are getting 2 yr peroid

so it os going to be 2 + 3 for them

if they continue to get employed after 2 yrs !!!

which is going to be difficult

how can i apply for the HSMP,is it a good thing to do>??does that restrict me going out of the country??

HI!!

I applied for HSMP on 28th February for the first time. On 20th March i got 1 yesr Visa. Iam told after that, i need to apply for 3 year Extension and thereafter for a further 1 year, before i become eligible for Indefinite leave.