• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garamsadhu

Application forms- is it a waste of time!!

2 posts in this topic

applying for all posts coming up in the bmj has become a full time engagement after work! The change in rules and an uncertain future has instilled so much fear that any job in the psychiatry section lures u to apply for it.There is no other activity now in life except sit in ur rooms/homes and fill in those stupid application forms.I have consumed so much caffeine in the past few days that I am afraid that I might become caffeine dependent(if there is something like that!)

Sleepless nights,nightmares and the fear of being thrown out of UK without a qualification like MRCPsych has become a part of life.

I stand at the local post office every alternate day to post my application forms and I notice the enquiring look of the post office staff there!!

But friends I think it is our fate and hope things will change.As they say 'every dog has its day'.I am eagerly awaiting that day :-/ :(

soz for posting this, was just feelin pissed off with change in the immiagration rules >:(

Insecurities will linger on especially under these uncertain circumstances.i would advise everybody to join protest on 21st of april.that is wise action.