• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest zee1

urgent please

4 posts in this topic

ehllo dear collegues , please some on could help me regarding , a job interview in which i have to fill in a form and write about my personal development , and further if i have elected any time for psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, counselling you may wish to say how this has influenced your personal development. i would appreciate if some one help with this issue,

with regards to the question about psychotherapy and personal development. i would answer as follows: i have worked with patients in ................. type of psychotherapy and even though one is providing a service and not receiving therapy i feel the experience of using one own emotions in trying to work out the inner life , subcconscious is quite rewarding and enriching. i learnt quite a lot about myself and hopefully was able to enable my patients in a very helpful way.

you can add more...

Best of luck.

thats very cool , i hope i can elaborate further my psycho therapy experiance, but what should i write more about personal development other than my own experiance of psychotherapy...

It's difficult to help you answer because it's such a personal thing - has doing psychotherapy changed the way you think about things? Has it made you more aware of your own thoughts and the way you interact with people? Will you use aspects of it in your own clinical practice?

Sorry to answer a question with more questions, but hopefully you will find the answer...