• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyclothymic

survey

7 posts in this topic

phenomenal was and still is the intrest in the recent immgration rule cahnges ,, but who has has the most sleepless nights and why ,, i think the result of the vote could help us all make sense of the new situation ::)

good poll mate...

will give us a true picture...

;)

why hide the results of the poll?

i think u'd get more responses if u left it open!

to avoid biase ,,rad ur critical aprraisal book :P did it anyway ,, guess the next step is to try and expalin the results

it is very obvious pft hopeful will be hardest hit by the new immigration rules and closely follow by pft in training

Just heard from a friend that she was the only overseas doctor to be shortlisted for a medical rotation in Wales. Her husband is an EU passport holder and she is on spouse visa, originally fron India. Looks like the medical personnel have already started to misinterpret the new rules. Hopefully BMA's final statement will make things a bit more clearer

ok what makes poeple think hsmp holders are safe and how r they differnt to work permit holders ,,lets try and coem up with some reasonable answers here ,, i agree pft holders are done and gone are those days,,but lets talk about what we have here ,,how about anybody contributing to state thier visa status as well?