• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akaul

update on march

9 posts in this topic

the bapio prez's letter:

16 , different nationality, doctors associations to join the march.

Dr. trewby , the chap who has written in bmj careers about this fiasco is also joining the march.

Dame Carol Black, President of RCP and  Sir Alan Craft the Chair of Academy of Royal Colleges and President of RCPCH have criticised the decision and written to to Lord Warner.

at least someone is noticing the injustice.

i guess thats the first step : for ppl here to agree that this is injustice. its easier to think in terms of market forces and tough luck becoz then the conscience does not come under strain ,and that can be unpleasent.

also seems imperative that since we all feel strongly about this we make ourselves present at DOH on 21 st april. some ppl are working hard. lets not let them down.

lets do a bit more than pour wisdom on supergo cafe. better than think lots going anyway what difference if i dont go.

and come on this is the only chance of being on british television without  making a jackass of urselves. ;)

Thats a good thought bloodhound, but wot if no one cares about the thousands of docs protesting outside the DoH and they go on as if nothin has happened, then u will be on british TV for sure but again as a jackass!!

Soz, its just a thought, Iam not being pessimistic and am proud that everyone of us are fighting!But this might be a possibility as well.I will try and attend the march

cheers

good for you mate.

by the way better a proud jackass than a coward.

better do it and regret than regret not doing .

what say.  ;)

keep the sarcasm going. stimulates the brain. good for morale too. really mean that

I know that mate, sarcasm is stimulates the brain!

But not everyone is like you,some take it very seriously and start rantin and ravin at me on the forum.I feel such people shld still stay with their mums drinkin milk from a bottle!

cheers, so are u going to to the march?

I wonder why some people are so pessimistic and oppositional, always ready to sting like... :-/

hey cool here.circumstances,views and perceptions will vary.lets try to accomodate them all,and support those who are trying to improve the present and upcomming situation.

come on guys it will be fun.we used to do this in india...silent march when we will carry cold drinks n popcorn n chat with friends ...carrying banners ...

its just a gesture of showing we are not happy.Yes it does have an impact ...

I know that mate, sarcasm is stimulates the brain!

But not everyone is like you,some take it very seriously and start rantin and ravin at me on the forum.I feel such people shld still stay with their mums drinkin milk from a bottle!

cheers, so are u going to to the march?

I seem to remember a particular member...previously with a different ID making the animal that bloodhound mentioned of himself.

I guess people should follow the the old adage. If youve got nothing useful to say....dont say it.

About the march, blood guess we should all stand up and be counted.

LETS ALL JOIN MATES,PEOPLE CURRENTLY WORKING SHOULD TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY THAN THOSE HOPING TO FIND JOBS.DONT FORGET THE DAYS IN EASTHAM,TEMPLE/GURUDWARA FOOD AND LONG WAITS FOR PLAB DATES.WE HAVE ALL GONE THRU DIFFICULT TIMES AND SHOULD NOW SPARE SOME TIME TO HELP PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO GET INTO TRAINING IN THIS COUNTRY