• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FISH

race equality and employment

5 posts in this topic

Very good. keep it up. Can we use this act to fight for our rights?

Unfortuntely not unless you have a permit. Your WHITE colleague from New Zealand will be equally affected by these new rules . Since this involves immigration and subsequently national security, no one can help us except the DoH/Home office..Of course things will be different if you have some kind of permit.

agree with psychedelic...

this problem is not race but is about leave to remain and opportunities available on the basis of ur nationality.....

so wonder if there is an argument here????

agree with psych and hari,not a race issue.it is a visa status and nationality issue now but i feel that this will evolve into a medical school graduate status issue over the next few years.this will exclude those from all non eu coutries including nz,aus,south africa etc.it will eventually exclude british , eu nationals graduated in non eu medical schools.mark my words this will happen as it has already in many countries.

i feel the present cohorts of psych trainees will be able to ride this wave with little problem.