• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest zee1

appraisal for staff grade

5 posts in this topic

hi does any one know briefly how and from where to get the appraisal froms for the staff grade post . is there any site or any department where one can get hold of these forms. zee

in my trust sas docs use the consultant appraisal folder.you only change the title in front of the folder,otherwise it is identical.it has about 10 sections each with 5 sheets.the idea being that each folder will be an appraisal for 5 years leading up to revalidation,whatever this turns out to be.

i got mine from the chief secreatary in medical records,dept of psychiatry.you could ask your supervisor or ask a senior sec.it is advisable to get your apprsl folder and slowly biuld it up.

thanks aorn , it is worth a advice but i think every trust is unique in their own ways , i wonder is their any site where we can down load the files/

yes zee there is a site as i remember my secretary printing out all the forms for my appraiser.i'm in the US at the moment and will be back in th UK after the 19th.will let you know the site then.

yes you're right.this appraisal thing is new and trusts do vary quite a bit in their readiness and awareness.

i would appreciate , i would wait , safe journey.