Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mind

Re: urgent desparately need part 1 form

8 posts in this topic

I don't remember downloading any forms.

I think you contact the RCPsych and they send the forms out to you.

sorry don't have a form..keep searching, even ask if somebody made a copy of theyr completed form which you can copy, cover with typex and re-write..

the rcpsych closing date for dowloading the form was 24/5/07;although the college still received application for an extra week with an additional £50 fee they don't allow you to have the form.

quite sadistic..

thanks for those reply guys, will keep trying

Once again please could everyone be aware that this is a [highlight]public discussion board[/highlight] and the same rules apply for being safe on-line. [highlight]Don't post personal details, including email address, unless you are prepared for ANYONE to have access to it and send you emails via it.[/highlight] The best strategy is to get people to PM you and communicate privately.

Hope you find the form. Have you also tried ringing the college to ask them about it? Would seem sensible...

Having been in this situation I know the college are not flexible and absolutely will not send out forms after the closing date - even though they will still recieve them.

Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of the PDF files but they might be cached somewhere on the interweb. Have you tried P2P?

I wish you the best of luck.

first of all

thanks everybody for all the replies. i surely appreciate it.

SIMS you are my saviour. thanks a lot. i got the application through the link.

CHRIS i will remember from now onwards. thanks

Just for information: anyone can ammend their own posts by clicking on 'modify' within that post.

chansug, if you want to take your email address out of that posting, just click on 'modify' and then delete it.