Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cuckoo

diploma in gyne and obs

15 posts in this topic

Hi please some one help me in finding a cource for Diploma in G&O , without attending college , self preparatory kind of cource. Regards

Hi please some one help me in finding a [highlight]cource[/highlight] for Diploma in G&O , without attending college , self preparatory kind of [highlight]cource[/highlight]. Regards

you mean Course......... Ohhhh... i do like nit picking sometimes....... :lol: :lol:

On a serious note....

I have a friend who has done it....a.......GP... will ask him and if he consents/agrees.... i will pass on his contact info to you so you can ask him directly...

sorry cuckoo

I haven't been able to contact him yesterday. Will PM you, once i get hold of him

Some useful links:

DRCOG home webpage:

http://www.rcog.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=179

Details on Courses:

http://www.rcog.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=182

It is just an exam with 2 papers, No practicals/viva/OSCE

I have heard that it is very easy and needs MBBS level knowledge in O&G

Good Luck

Intresting, whats the eligibility criteria.

Nothing... Just GMC Registration - Full or Limited

But it is mainly designed for GPTrainees

Hi please some one help me in finding a [highlight]cource[/highlight] for Diploma in G&O , without attending college , self preparatory kind of [highlight]cource[/highlight]. Regards

you mean Course.........  Ohhhh... i do  like nit picking sometimes....... :lol: :lol:

I have serious doubts about cuckoo being a consultant.

Everybody's too polite to ask why a male psychiatric consultant would want to do a distance learning course in obs and gynae!

an obs & gynaec cource for a kunsultent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong here with a query about O&G diploma.

Maybe its for someone else otherwise also some people like acquiring a lot of letters after their name. ;)

Everybody's too polite to ask why a [highlight]male psychiatric [/highlight]consultant would want to do a distance learning course in obs and gynae!

Would anyone feel any different if it were to be a female psychiatrist? :-?

What's wrong here with a query about O&G diploma.

Maybe its for someone else otherwise also some people like acquiring a lot of letters after their name. ;)

More than asking about O&G, if you go through his previous posts, you will find atleast one spelling mistake in all his posts and he has consistently spelt 'cource' several times. In one of his posts, he himself has said that he feels more like an accountant than a consultant (which i think is probably a subconscious truth). I am sorry, i dont mean to pick on him but i dont like people projecting a false identity and taking pleasure by playing with the goodwill of other forum members. Everyone has been kind enough to give their opinions/advice on whatever he has asked so far. I guess the line is crossed now, after looking at this current question, therefore i wrote what i felt.

People should not give false identity.

But, he did mention he was an acting Consultant.

I agree to that DKS.