Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evan

Date of registration

9 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity, is there a way of knowing who has been registered with this website the longest ?

Also, We need to start the superego olympics, including whose topic got the highest number of replies, who has the highest number of posts, and who has started the most topics. Feel free to add your suggestions or dismiss this idea as childish.

Evan, if you click on 'members', it shows a list of all registered users by date of joining. You can rearrange it by position, no. of posts etc yourself.

Not at all.

My thread on Century will add a bit to your stats.

yes, euthymic's century thread has all the important stats- and very soon, will be the thread with the highest replies- i wud imagine :), but at the moment I think the online gaming thread has the highest replies

The problem with some of the stats in the members section is that they don't tell us who the active members are. I am assuming many of the original members don't post anymore, as this website used to have an almost entirely educational slant 3-4 years ago. One you passed your exams, you move on

what do you hope to achieve actually?

if some sort of historical statistics it's ok, but apart from people moving on as it has already been said, some people have changed their id a few times (like me until I realised to have a memorable id and password)

I think it's a bit of fun above all. It would be nice to know what the superego cafe hall of fame looks like

I don't think I will pass my exams, but even if I did I will still be here.

And there are many here who have passed their exams.

I don't think I will pass my exams, but even if I did I will still be here.

And there are many here who have passed their exams.

Positive thinking is the name of the game