Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slartibartfast

have i shot myself in the foot?

7 posts in this topic

hey guys.

i havent sent HSMP approval letters, referees signed referrals or list of jobs worked in any interview i attended.

will this affect outcome.

Shouldnt really affect u, but one never knows with this epileptic MTAS setup. I was just called 2day by my deanery for a copy of my HSMP letter. Didnt give signed refrences as well. Guess if they need it, they will ask for it.

Depends which deanery.

London allowed candidates to submit later.

Shouldnt really affect u, but one never knows with this epileptic MTAS setup. I was just called 2day by my deanery for a copy of my HSMP letter. Didnt give signed refrences as well. Guess if they need it, they will ask for it.

hey man.. same thing happened to me.. my guess is if they asked for a copy youre getting an offer from them.. cant be for any other reason..

i asked her actually and she said.. yeah.. we wanna make sure that the visas clear before we send any offers out..

btw does anyone know how i can get my hsmp letter..

You should have got a letter from the home office along with your stamp in the passport saying that they have approved/extended your visa. This is what they are after as the stamp in the passport doesn't specify it as HSMP.

Mersey medical staffing left a voicemail on my mobile to send HSMP approval letter today.

I faxed the HSMP approval letter I had got from Home Office HSMP section.

I don't know is it what they want?

Wishful thought process is portraying a rosy picture.

Its the letter the Home Office sent back with ur passport when it was stamped. That's d one i faxed over and the lady said it was fine. Its different from the HSMP approval letter u get b4 sending ur passport for stamping.

All d best guys.