Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest drhreddy

Oxford Interview results ?

9 posts in this topic

One of my friend who works in oxford recieved a mail from medical staffing saying they will be shortage of candidates in first round , in due course of time probably in mid june they will be announcing the no of jobs to be filled in second round.

According to him , their logic is they may not have Suitable canditates in the first round ,which means they are just going to fil in around 30 - 40 % of jobs in first round.If this is the trend all over the country probaly in round 2 many of us have to be given a chance.It is all wait and watch.If anybody has any different views otherthan this please do not hestiate to write here.

it really does not matter, if someone thinks like that.The probability time is gone and the results

are about to be released.I can see you are finding it difficult to sleep.I hope you will get a good result today.

Ofcourse, the trend in yesterdays results, was that 95percent of candidates have not been selected.Most of the jobs have been offered to Locals, rest being held for Local round/next round(Trent and WMidlands) Basically, we cant predict.

Something is happening out there.

And is there any FTST results out till now.

Don't think so.

on one hand oxford seems to be worried that they are not popular 'first choice' so they cant fill all jobs in round1, on the other, they seem to suggest round 1b was of slightly poorer quality and they didnt find appointable candidates overall for more than 40%... they must be terribly confused!!

Dear Lena, we are all aware of that but rumors are about that only 30% are appointable, forgive me if wrong

that must be wrong, i hope too.

I assume that the cut off are not pre-decided, they must be drawn-in-view-of-demand, allowing them to tune it even if they had a magic number in mind, premeditated!