Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mind

ST2 Outcome

22 posts in this topic

Having followed Slaarti's idea for ST4, can ST2 and FTST2's please let us know your outcomes here.

Sure Euthymic....It is the deanery now which is frustating all of us...

Good luck to you...

has any one got any offer for ST2/3 or FTSTA at Northern deanery ?

Sure Euthymic....It is the deanery now which is frustating all of us...

Good luck to you...

Thanks SUB, same to you.

Not yet.

They asked me to fax HSMP approval letter yesterday which has raised some hopes.

Not yet.

They asked me to fax HSMP approval letter yesterday which has raised some hopes.

Congratulations!

When you get a mail from Mersey let us know.

all the ST-2 offers for Trent and West Midlands are out.Trent has also announced FTSTA but West Midland is yet to offer FTSTA

i ve waited for response from wales........but still no mail...........

Same here.

I am going for a drink anyway. :lol:

Got an offer for ST2 in Northern deanery today.

Just out of interest, who would be interested in a swap for Scotland, if that were possible?

hey ppl im really relieved just recd an offer for st 2 from wales..............this goes to show that results r trickling down slowly ..............so jus hang in thr.......... :).best of luck

hey ppl im really relieved just recd an offer for st 2 from wales..............this goes to show that results r trickling down slowly ..............so jus hang in thr.......... :).best of luck

Hei,

Thats great.

That's one person lost from the company I had.

Good news worrier, guess you leave the group of moaners now!!

thanks a lot you guys but i ll b around....probably find something new to moan about

recieved a 'sorry u were not successful this time for st2' from northern deanery ... but got an offer from west midlands though... i feel dizzy... its touch n go...great luck to all

I have not got any email from nothern deanery, neither 'successful' nor 'not successful'. Is there some conspiracy going on against me :-/ I knew that guy walking around my flat was from secret services but its a shame that they would go that far :-[

I have not got any email from nothern deanery, neither 'successful' nor 'not successful'. Is there some conspiracy going on against me :-/ I knew that guy walking around my flat was from secret services but its a shame that they would go that far :-[

that may mean you are on the reserve list. i don't know what northern are doing, but that seems like a possibility to me cos they wouldn't want to say no to those on the reserve list cos then they'd take other posts if they were offered them, but obviously they couldn't say yes. this might be an idea for another poll. i'll start it...

More to come from today.

Keep posting.

Good luck. ;)

Should those who are wiser than I wish to improve and instruct me, let my soul gratefully follow their guidance; for vast is the extent of our art. Should conceited fools, however, censure me, then let love for my profession steel me against them, so that I remain steadfast without regard for age, for reputation, or for honor, because surrender would bring to Thy creatures sickness and death.

Imbue my soul with gentleness and calmness when older colleagues, proud of their age, wish to displace me or to scorn me or disdainfully to teach me. May even this be of advantage to me, for they know many things of which I am ignorant, but let not their arrogance give me pain. For they are old and old age is not master of the passions. I also hope to attain old age upon this earth, before Thee, Almighty God!

(from the Prayer of Maimonides)

Offered ST2 in Severn Deanery, good luck everyone, keep the faith