Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotdoc

Rejection lettere

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone received letters of definate rejection? of my 3 interviews I have heard nothing- does that mean I am on waiting lists or will they just not send anything if rejected?

Yes , i got a rejection letter from Northern Deanery for ST2 post , but thats the only one .

The same thing has happened to me from north west deanery.

has anyone been offered ST1 post in northwest?I havent heard anything from them. Not even a mail saying that I was unsuccessfull. what does this mean????

Has anyone received letters of definate rejection? of my 3 interviews I have heard nothing- does that mean I am on waiting lists or will they just not send anything if rejected?

I am also in the same boat. I did not receive any emails. I called west midalnds deanery they say if you did not receive any emails that means you are unsuccessful.

raj

got an e-mail from mersey been unsuccessful.

nortwest deanery has promised to contact everybody and let them know if they are below the cut-off point; also to contact further potential ST/FTST as they come as a consequence of rejections from pther candidates

I suppose by the end of this week we'll know for sure

I actually believe its better to know u r rejected than not hear anything and be hoping against bloody hope. I would prefer they tell me than subject me to this hourly e-mail check, increased anxiety and sleepless nights thinking i may be on the waiting list.

you're right kreely; please put us out of our misery

A rejectionmail did give me a lot of peace.

Sure I agree with you.

I guess it differs from deanery to deanery...I received an email stating that I had been unsuccessful whereas I heard nothing from other deaneries..

Has any one recieved rejection email for ST3 at Wales ,pls reply

Hi ms,

no i did not receave any rejection letter from wales for st3

I heard one of my colleagues husband had a rejection mail reg st2

cheers

Not having rejection letters is so annoying...

They should be sent out with acceptance emails/letters...

It really leaves ppl on knife edges...

:o

Yes, it is Really it is annoying not knowing if ia m about to get a rejection letter or i am on the waiting list.

Everybody seem to be sending them out at snails pace, including my own deanery-northern.

I heard northern and north western mersey have sent out rejection emails to quite a few people, so if you havent recd it, assume there's hope. Unfortunately, thats where we stand, tormented and it does'nt seem to matter sadly.