Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lagan

LONDON ST 3 RESULTS

54 posts in this topic

BEST OF LUCK, POST THE REPLIES ACC.LEVEL OF ENTRY AS SOON AS THE RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED.IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO EVERYONE,,CHEERS

There is a meeting today afternoon where cut off mark will be decided.The candidates above the minimum marks will be selected.Likely to send the offers today late evening

just curious to know if London Deanery will be emailing the results beyoud 1700 hrs (or over the weekend). i know Northern Deanery was working in the evening, but i am not too sure if other medical staffing will be doing that or not.

any clues from poeple in London?

They phoned me on the Sunday before my round 1b interview so they may work over the weekend. Poor bastards!

There is a meeting today afternoon where cut off mark will be decided.The candidates above the minimum marks will be selected.Likely to send the offers today late evening

is this reliable info.

no offence....just to make sure i dont waste a precious weekend waiting.

Late Fri evening.

What utter W***ers they all are.

I appreciate that this is a very hectic time for them, but which idiot decided to have the meeting late on a Fri afternoon, and release the results Fri evening/night?

Ongoing stress, and they cant even give us our evenings to watch the football and either drink to rejoice or drink to drown our sorrows.

I know we are all waiting for the most improtant career change decision in our lives, but we must never forget how badly we've been treated by all these b******ds.

If ever every MP were made to re-apply for their jobs (which most of them do very little in anyway), and it were handled in this cockhanded manner, I for one would have a good laugh at their expense.

Again, is the public aware of our stress- no, they are too busy watching the latest d***heads parading on Big Brother. Is it a conspiracy or does BB get released every time Doctors futures are flushed down the bog?.....

Maybe I'll shut up and take my Risperidone again....

I apologise for language but this is so frustrating.

good luck everyone

RANIOXFORD, confirm you sources.. how u know about all this.

reliability and validity are very important in this forum

Late Fri evening.

I[highlight] appreciate that this is a very hectic time for them, but which idiot decided to have the meeting late on a Fri afternoon, and release the results Fri evening/night?[/highlight]Ongoing stress, and they cant even give us our evenings to watch the football and either drink to rejoice or drink to drown our sorrows.

I know we are all waiting for the most improtant career change decision in our lives, but we must never forget how badly we've been treated by all these b******ds.

If ever every MP were made to re-apply for their jobs (which most of them do very little in anyway), and it were handled in this cockhanded manner, I for one would have a good laugh at their expense.

Again, is the public aware of our stress- no, they are too busy watching the latest d***heads parading on Big Brother. Is it a conspiracy or does BB get released every time Doctors futures are flushed down the bog?.....

good luck everyone

I disagree drych- i think it is very thoughtful of them (i.e if tue) to release the result anytime this night. because that will take away the waiting misery this weekend will be otherwise.

c'mon london, here i come.........

Late Fri evening.

I[highlight] appreciate that this is a very hectic time for them, but which idiot decided to have the meeting late on a Fri afternoon, and release the results Fri evening/night?[/highlight]Ongoing stress, and they cant even give us our evenings to watch the football and either drink to rejoice or drink to drown our sorrows.

good luck everyone

I disagree drych- i think it is very thoughtful of them (i.e if tue) to release the result anytime this night. because that will take away the waiting misery this weekend will be otherwise.

c'mon london, here i come.........

daisee

u r right, i stand corrected :-[

the point i was trying to raise was that it should have been done earlier in the week.

also just a general rant about how we get treated like crap but still have to end up begging for scraps.

anyway, good luck, hope to see u in London...

;)

daisee

u r right, i stand corrected  :-[

the point i was trying to raise was that it should have been done earlier in the week.

also just a general rant about how we get treated like crap but still have to end up begging for scraps.

[highlight]anyway, good luck, hope to see u in London...[/highlight]

;)

Amen to that :lol:

i have been refreshing that browser since morning. in fact everybody in my household who uses the computer has been advised to do same and tell me once psychiatry appears in the table

.....that is what mmc has turned me into >:( >:( >:(

Does anyone know if london deanery offers team will be working over the weekend?

Thanks

i have been refreshing that browser since morning. in fact everybody in my household who uses the computer has been advised to do same and tell me once psychiatry appears in the table

.....that is what mmc has turned me into >:( >:( >:(

Good 'house hold work'!

I really have to limit the number of times I check for offers - I'm working nights and really they're not going to email at 3am, are they?

Looks like it'll be Monday, I guess? Anyone have any inside info about London offers? :-X

I really have to limit the number of times I check for offers - I'm working nights and really they're not going to email at 3am, are they?

Looks like it'll be Monday, I guess? [highlight]Anyone have any inside info about London offers?[/highlight] :-X

i wish i had that info...i could then start planning my future accordingly without much delay...

Hey soon-to-be, You should get some sleep, posting at 3.23 am!!!! :(

Pls could ppl post if they hear anything

like many, my last hope

good luck to all

Please, does anyboby actually know when LONDON will be announcing....... ::)

The wait is absolutely frustrating!

Why cant those dim wits just put up a timetable of when specialty offers will be made rather than when they have been.

How are we supposed to concentrate on our jobs!!

Tried calling the deanery but all I get is an engaged tone!

Sorry guys just wanted to vent my frustration somewhere!

GRRR! :(

Why cant those dim wits ......quote]

Is that a rhetorical question?

if it makes you feel any better, you aren't the only ones feeling frustrated colorado.

Maybe it's designed so that once the results are out, even the unsuccessful ones will have a sense of relief.