• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neerajsareen

london ST3 OUT.OUT......

33 posts in this topic

congrats i pod dock

anyone else heard?

i'm still waiting to hear...hoping to become joblesss soon... :'(

Had given up looking today and then an offer for st3 london run through popped up

massive relief

congrats pseudoscience.....when did u get the offer??

offer received at 6:49....st 3

Thank God!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;)

do they all come out at once, or must we prolong the agony

well.. its been an hour since london ST3 is out... haven't heard anything which means i'm jobless at the moment..

Drych,

they are sending it application number wise and tis will go on till tomorrow.... gud luk

I got ST3 London. Many other of my friends on my rotation did too...all that stress over the last 6 months what a waste of time... thinks its time for a Pimms and Lemonade.

Bad Bad MMC for putting us through this...

Hope others receive good news too :)

cheers ipod dock

hanging in there praying...dont think my nerves can take till tmrw...where's the booze?

well done again

did they tell you in which trust you have got your st3 ?

Yes yes yes!!!!! ST3 London.

They are not telling us which rotation until they know who has accepted - so we're not exactly accepting a job. More the honour of training anywhere in the south east of England!!!

Anyway, I not complaining.

Don't worry if you haven't heard. There's going to be loads of recycling etc.

I cant describe the feeling of relief with the result. I was really slipping into obsessive position of repeatedly checking email and worrying about it. i had a short lasting hypomanic attack of 20 min duration. But, what this whole process has been grossly flawed and all i believe is that people getting offers (like me) are no more than just lucky. Interviews at London were the worst as compared to anywhere else in UK. I really wish everyone all the gud luk.

Are the offers still coming out, or did you all hear more than an hour ago? Is it worth checking email anymore tonight?

Looks like my game is over . No hopes left . dont know how will I work on call tonight or any other day ever . May be on a positive note i will be able to empathise better with depressed patients.

I got ST3 London. [highlight]Many other of my friends on my rotation did too[/highlight]...all that stress over the last 6 months what a waste of time... thinks its time for a Pimms and Lemonade.

Bad Bad MMC for putting us through this...

Hope others receive good news too :)

congrats miss tickle...which rotation are u from..if u dont mind telling us??

In response to a question about which rotation I am on.......Im on the UCLH/central London rotation. Prior to today there was a real sense of doom and gloom amongst the SHO's. Our supervisor tried his best to convince us that we were all excellent candidates and that it was very likely that most if not all of us would be successful in the end. However, many of us remained convinced that we would be shown the door in August.

I am so thrilled to say that so far I have only heard success stories- at least for the ST3 cohort (I believe ST2 may still be filtering through).

Its sad that this disasterous selection process led so many excellent doctors doubting their competency and potential to succeed in their career goals.

Looks like my game is over . No hopes left . dont know how will I work on call tonight or any other day ever . May be on a positive note i will be able to empathise better with depressed patients.

dude...just hang in there......keep visiting and talking...........