Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flakjak

S**T, I am still checking my email, are you..?

60 posts in this topic

Man, I didn't get it. And I have been checking my email even BEFORE the damn offers started coming out. I still keep checking in the hope that some waylaid email (didn't think they could be) reaches my lonely inbox. Maybe I have deleted it :-X, no couldn't have cause I keep checking even the bloody SPAM section. Wonder if others are in the same birdcage...?

I keep checking too. I am sure there is still time and we should not rush and think its over. At least we should be patient till the 7th-8th. Until then I don't want to think of alternative options.

He that is down need fear, no fall.

Dont think any other greater dissapointment can supercede all this. Thot i was ok until i found out offers are being made where i had interviews.

I'm keeping a vigil tonight......MAYBE THE MAIL WILL COME B4 MORNING!!!

hey looks like im not the only one losing sleep.........its nice to have company ............i ve bn spending every waking , sensible moment of my life gawking at the computer screen .............hoping for that elusive email

hey looks like im not the only one losing sleep.........its nice to have company ............i ve bn spending every waking , sensible moment of my life gawking at the computer screen .............hoping for that elusive email

I am also in the same boat.

But had a good sleep.

you all are not alone, although had some sleep, time to nod off has increased and the dreams are like a suspense/horror film. >:(

It might end today with my only result due.

same here- waiting for that one e mail- even if it is one saying that I was the worst person to have been interviewed- and I am at the bottom of the list! ;)

sorry. what's the treatment for depression again? i think i need one

sorry. what's the treatment for depression again? i think i need one

Let me know if the symptoms go on for at least 2 weeks.

Hope you got the tel nos. for crisis team.

LOL

:lol:

I actually had a dream that my name was on a list of offers!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>>>>>>> then I woke up. I am going on a bender this weekend.

Flakjak- there is an advert for 2 Substance Misuse Staff Grade posts in BMJ- Doncaster and Rotherham. After this week, I'm not sure whether to apply or self-refer!!!  :-/

And to add to the ongoing misery, no premiership or spanish football on tv this weekend for solace.

Will have to find succour with the bottles. But i guess i have to go for cheap cider ....need to strt cutting costs.

Does yahoo mail have an auto-refreshing version like cricinfo?

Hey Ros, apply and then self refer. You can do an assessment on yourself. ;)

Bloody hell, people are starting to get worried abt me. Every friend's house i have been to has needed to have it's comp switched on. I thin I am going to stop it for a while cause now there doesn't seem like a remote chance. But then I open superego and it all comes back. Hmmmm

By the way there is an England vs Brazil match on at 7.30 pm on BBC1 today for someone who was worried abt no football on tv.

Euthymic what are you doing at 6.00 in the morning?

Thats after 8 hrs of sweet sleep.

You seem to monitor me closely.

I am going paranoid now. :D

I am definitely rechecking my e-mail hourly now- My best mate just got a ST 3 Reserve list offer in SYSH!!!! Here's hoping :)

Euthymic what are you doing at 6.00 in the morning?

Thats after 8 hrs of sweet sleep.

You seem to monitor me closely.

I am going paranoid now. :D

Ha Ha :lol:

Flakjak- there is an advert for 2 Substance Misuse Staff Grade posts in BMJ- Doncaster and Rotherham. After this week, I'm not sure whether to apply or self-refer!!!  :-/

That's a good one Ros!

Hey, let's predict a date when we will stop checking mails. And let's see if we stick to it. ;)

19th or 20th of june 2007 is agreeble to me.

Whats your view? ::)

i'm checking whenever it is possible...

Yeah Euthymic, 20th June and then I stop and will have a glass of water evrytime i feel like watching it again after that.