Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colorado

Anyone got ST 3 LONDON today 7th June?

35 posts in this topic

I just called the deanery...

I was informed that ST3 posts in psychiatry are still being released AS WE SPEAK!!!

This will go on till midnight!

Cross your fingers...!!

let us consider all deaneries for everybody's benefit :o

0208 7866 3156

The woman who spoke was surprisingly helpful.

Said that they were dealing with 2,000 st posts all together and thats why they'll finish only by midnight.

Hope....what a good feeling! :)

What number not working Colorado......ring tone coming back.....is that number ok?.........anyother number??

[highlight]What number not working Colorado......ring tone coming back.....is that number ok[/highlight]?.........anyother number??

agree with corpuscallosum..... number not working unless deanery disconnected it due to too much hassles from us

On london deanery website it says ST3-Initial offers sent

[highlight]On london deanery website it says ST3-Initial offers sen[/highlight]t

SO? u only get worried if it ssyas offers accepted. chill man-- yours is on the way.

agree with corpuscallosum..... number not working unless deanery disconnected it due to too much hassles from us

I think they have been saying the same thing for the whole week 'keep checking until Thursday midnight'. i called earlier on this morning and the lady did not have an specific info about Psychiatry, just kept repeating that all offers will be sent by midnight.

I am a bit worried as nobody seems to have heard from them since the banch of offers was sent yesterday. Seems they sent an email to a list of successfull candidates, as everybody received their offers at the same time. Would they send another one? On the other hand, they seem to be quite disorganised...

Sorry for being so gloomy. Did not get an offer and am tired of being hooked on the computer for days now :-[

Hi

Although everybody is saying there's hope i was just thinking why nodoby has not got any offer after 8  p.m. yesterday or all those people partying. i can't help feeling the same way as wanderlust.

Sorry for being so gloomy. Did not get an offer and am tired of being hooked on the computer for days now :-[

I'm absolutely agree with you. I feel like suffering from OCD and I keep refresh the my email every 15mins.

Although luckily I have got two offers from other deaneries, I really don't want to move and I want to stay at the South. I'm kind of given up ...

I agree. I hate to keep looking at my email, but can't help it. How much agony so many thousands of doctors are going through. Also, now how many people will have to move across different parts of country when they had job contracts before where they were! Why do I feel like cattle?

Not much help when they don't tell you where you will be placed if you get London, it is a really huge area, and people may refuse later when they know. Round 2 will be full of problems thanks to dificulties in round 1......and ftsta posts- to keep hoping it will become training posts...

As Sir Alan Sugar says- its total shambles!!

another few weeks.......just hang in....and hopefully it will make us stronger in some wierd way.

It is true that there is little hope to get more offers today but I am positive that lots of the london posts will be declined by people from outside.

It would be nice to know where we are on the waiting list.

2 more weeks of waiting will kill me

At least i think we can relax for the weekend as nothing will happen before 10th...

(If we manage to resist the compulsion to check mailbox/ superego every 3 min) :-/

Did anyone recieve any offers from london today at any time

am beginning to think that london just filled about 30% of posts in round 1---looks like there may be loads of posts in round 2--- or am i sounding deluded

No.. i think (and hope) ur' right daisee..

Dont know aby other people, but the thot of round 2 makes me cringe somehow, having to do applications, interviews with all the uncertainties re-visited again.

Guess that's why i've been hoping and hoping that elusive e-mail arrives.

Dont know aby other people, but the thot of round 2 [highlight]makes me cringe somehow,[/highlight] having to do applications, interviews with [highlight]all the uncertainties re-visited again.[/highlight]

[highlight]Guess that's why i've been hoping and hoping that elusive e-mail arrives.

[/highlight]

same here

Dont know aby other people, but the thot of round 2 [highlight]makes me cringe somehow,[/highlight] having to do applications, interviews with [highlight]all the uncertainties re-visited again.[/highlight]

[highlight]Guess that's why i've been hoping and hoping that elusive e-mail arrives.

[/highlight]

same here

and here

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

cant work....

i now know what anhedonia and being tired with depression is...

b******ds don't even have the courtesy to send an email if we've not been successful!!!