Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wdoran

working in london

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know what people feel about working in London. Is it scary or is it fantastic?

I have been offered st1 in london . I am also on the waiting list for northwest. Do u guys think I should put the offer from london on hold ?would people prefer working in london or anywhere else other than london

I thought thst North-west has sent ST1 offers...if that is true there isn't that long to wait for a cancellation

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know what people feel about working in London. Is it scary or is it fantastic?

I have been offered st1 in london . I am also on the waiting list for northwest. Do u guys think [highlight]I should put the offer from london on hold[/highlight] ?would people prefer working in london or anywhere else other than london

MD Jones,

Chase the NW to see if anything will come up for you by this evening. Dont just wait till evening.

Because you will need to inform london by 10th midnight (sunday). Won't you?

today being friday, are you sure you have enough time 'to put london offer on hold?'

(I worked just for 6 months in London.i did not get a chance to continue there. I have seen people who love to live in london. ST1 in london is worth grabbing i think. you make ur decision. )

Thankyou very much S,

that was very helpful.

I think I was carried away by people who scared me about working in london

just think for a minute....

why are so many people putthing london as their first choice...?

it is fab!

;)