Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naderyakoub

Best Country in Managing MTAS / MMC

9 posts in this topic

I am just wondering what are your views on this topic

from the poll and the experiences shared earilier, scotland seems to be the best so far in managing this recruitmant process.

Scotland. Yes!

But to be honest, scotland, in all of its best intentions to do the best have been slightly ruthless to their own candidates.

By coming out with offers first, they made candidates ffrom here wait in agony for all the other results to come out and thereby wait to see if they have jobs at all and this process still continues.

So it was bad in that regard.

The other thing was they had decided to give away all jobs based on one interview on one day. VERY VERY POORLY THOUGHT THROUGH STRATEGY.I mean I had a bad day at the Scottish interview and that was me. I have no chance to get through ever again to scotland, unless a miracle strikes. The anxiety preceding the first interviews was palpable and I, admittedly, caved in under pressure, notwithstanding good references, 3 year experience in psychiatry in Scotland, mortgage, friends..... Do you see what i mean?

All I wanted was another chance after having had time to reflect on my earlier performance, which, you have to accept, is a fair point. Look at england in this regard, they are offering St and Ft posts in the second round. So, Good on england!

My point is everything about scotland was perfect, except for the biggest blunder which was having just one round based on a faulty system, when I for one, sincerely expected them to act more sensibly, MUCH MORE SENSIBLY.

To conclude, I have a year's job in England now, where I am not particuarly keen on going but if not for them........

Scotland lets its own people down. I still voted for scotland, albeit, they......aaarggh What the Hell, I keep forgetting we're dealing with God forsaken MTAS

Scotland- no doubt about that! I see that somebody has voted for England! Any particular reason why?!? :o

others especially england must learn from scotland

I think some deaneries in England conducted it well, while several others were crap

My first interview was at Scotland- well organised, and very transparent after making the offers- letting people know ehere they r on the waiting list- well done Scotland. My 2nd interview was at South Yorkshire South Humber- and I should say it was pretty well organised as well- recycled their offers quickly- but the only thing lacking was- they were a bit reluctant to tell where we stood on the waiting list- but they rectified it later. London was the worst organised- made us wait for the offers till the end- and sending confusing e mails- being very secretive about waiting lists- London gets the award for being the crap organiser!

from my personal experience.......nw was the worst..............they not only had very poor security( due to which my purse including my passport got stolen........im still running around to get a replacement) but the organisers were unsupportive

I had my only interview in London in round 1b... But hearing people's experiences and my own as well, i could only conclude that London KSS was one of the worst in organising and managing shortlistings, interviews and even making offers!!!!

burn in hell - london / kss organisers!!!!!