Followers 0
empathy

Scotland job offers are out

58 posts in this topic

Eventually ball started rolling for the psychs. Following results are out today

Forensic Psychiatry (ST4)

Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ST4)

General Adult Psychiatry (ST4)

Psychiatry for Learning Disability (ST4)

Old Age Psychiatry (ST4)

Any body lucky?

:( i was not offered a job

atleast the anticipation is over

Not offered. Now will be unemployed in August.

hey guys...!

There are so many more places that have not announced their offers as yet....!

And we have also been promised a round b....

so hold on!

;)

Not been offered/.... both Child and adolascent and general adult...!!

>:(

Has it been confirmed that they have been offered still havent heard of anyone getting a job. Not looking good!

There are only 14 Gen Adult and some 7 child psych jobs....!! I'd be surprised if someone who did get it posted here. Anyways..... one would also be a bit hesitant because others didn't get one.

Well.... Time to slow down.... do locums... perhaps make some money.

Yeah I'm clutching at straws probably. Been getting frustrated by the faceless nature of all this and an e-mail saying you were unsuccessful would make things much clearer. Och well will start applying for staff grade posts.

[highlight]Och well will start applying for staff grade posts. [/highlight]

Everyone will be doin the same NOW :lol:

people who were offered a job please let us know; at least it makes it real

I wasn't offered a job either but then I don't really think I did myself any favours during the interview so had not expectations

my hopes remain elsewhere...

I wasn't offered a job either but then I don't really think I did myself any favours during the interview so had not expectations

[highlight]my hopes remain elsewhere...[/[/highlight]quote]

enlighten us please :)

sorry for crap spelling, I meant NO expectations

Khuram, regarding the hopes, well with a bit of luck and justice maybe London/KSS or Eastern;

and to be fair I'm very happy in my current job, if it wouldn't be for career progression this whole MMC business would not have crossed my mind, I mean life in the South-East is great and the nurses I work with spoil me with a big S, have a superb sense of humour and are really good in their job

some people may see things differently and disagree, which is fair enough, but my one big ambition is to be content, and I think that's perfectly feasible, with or without MMC and MTAS

I did get offered jobs in forensic and general Adult. I'm happy but feel guilty coz so many folks still haven't heard including my husband. :) Good luck and stay strong everyone.

I did get offered jobs in forensic and general Adult. I'm happy but feel guilty coz so many folks still haven't heard including my husband. :) Good luck and stay strong everyone.

congrats

you are the amongs the first

well done

[highlight]ST3 Psychiatry is now also out for Scotland.[/highlight] I didn't get an offer :'( but I didn't want to go to Scotland anyway :D

Chris - did you not apply to any other UoA in England?

Congratulations!

so which one are you picking forensic or general?

I did get offered jobs in forensic and general Adult. I'm happy but feel guilty coz so many folks still haven't heard including my husband.  :) Good luck and stay strong everyone.

congratulations aviendha and sorry about your husband, I hope he get it eventually.

can you or any one explain to me how you got 2 offers because as far as I know we can only get our highest offer and we can't chose from them ( and we wouldn't know if someone else offered any thing)

Thats right Samer!!

But i think we should ask Scotland UoA that question and not Aviendha who probably started thinking abt it only after you pointed it out!!!

congrats all who got jobs..

guys who did not get - chin up..

many UoAs in England planning round 2 not round 1b

so there is potentially another round in the lurking..

good luck..

No matter how many rounds they plan to be 'ROLLING OUT' as they keep saying.... i have lost faith in their M-trash system. It is glad I'm tucked away in the comfort of Ireland for now... !! Best of Luck...

and seriously... Do people want to spend their lives in this system of uncertainty..... shouldn't we all keep the options open and look elsewhere than UK.... they sure don't deserve dedicated doctors.... they want a compliant workforce that will run services like donkeys.....!!

Yeah... have as many rounds as you want... I'm gone!!

[highlight]ST3 Psychiatry is now also out for Scotland.[/highlight] I didn't get an offer  :'( but I didn't want to go to Scotland anyway  :D

Chris - did you not apply to any other UoA in England?

Yes I did, but wasn't shortlisted for any of my other deaneries. I didn't rerank to get an english interview as I didn't want to work in England anyway! Hope you hear from your other offers soon.

GOT ST3 scotland eastern sector any info on the sector will be appreciated

To people who got confirmation congrats

to those who didnt chin up offers will be rolling out as people leave and still results from england awaited !! all the best everyone