Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keerthy_r

?? wales job offers!

103 posts in this topic

Raj...just wondering if ur on annual leave...since ur posts and polls seem to be allover the place!

I recieved a mail from wales deanery requesting for preferences of the post.

Anyone got a similar one.

Sounds promising!

Raj...just wondering if ur on annual leave...since ur posts and polls seem to be allover the place!

unfortunately not dr wasim

but yes i am all over the place :-X

Sounds promising!

Well, since the interview this is the third one.

Only difference is this time it's based on the ST/STST preferences.

I don't know whether anybody got a job in wales, but I am sure superego-cafe will hire euthymic if he dose't get a job. Euthymic do you sleep? What and when do you eat?

I don't know whether anybody got a job in wales, but I am sure superego-cafe will hire euthymic if he dose't get a job. Euthymic do you sleep? What and when do you eat?

:lol: :lol:

Why?

inside info: welsh MMC group is meeting at the deanery office in the beautiful area of cardiff bay on the 25th may to sort out the rankings and therefore the offers.... 8-)

we should hear something by the end of the month

the ST/FTSTA prefereence request is quiet frankly a useless exercise coz even as a welsh trainee i do not have any idea of a lot of jobs mentioned there... therefore my first 3-4 preferences are gonna be informed choices while the rests gonna be random numbering

the ST/FTSTA prefereence request is quiet frankly a useless exercise coz even as a welsh trainee i do not have any idea of a lot of jobs mentioned there... therefore my first 3-4 preferences are gonna be informed choices while the rests gonna be random numbering

Where are the much sought-after C&A and LD jobs in the ST3 preferences list? Or are they offered for ST2? Anybody from ST2 who got a job preferences form from Wales clarify please :-?

Where are the much sought-after C&A and LD jobs in the ST3 preferences list? Or are they offered for ST2? Anybody from ST2 who got a job preferences form from Wales clarify please :-?

i was gutted not to see LD there as well (ST3)..

guess it had gone to ST2 / ST4 ..

that seems ridiculous considering trainees post part 1 and pre part 2 wud be ideally looking for one of those..

well.. is it a surprise as it comes from the million $ brains of people who devised this brilliant new scheme!!

inside info: welsh [highlight]MMC group is meeting at the deanery office in the beautiful area of cardiff bay on the 25th may to sort out the rankings and therefore the offers.... 8-)[/highlight]

So they are partying after all the stress they went through.

They deserve it. :lol: :lol:

inside info: welsh MMC group is meeting at the deanery office in the beautiful area of cardiff bay on the 25th may to sort out the rankings and therefore the offers....  8-)

docpurrs

is this party specific for psychiatry?? coz some of the offers in other specialities has already come out!

hi

thats true

its only psychaitry which had been discussed today

it was one whole day

all the best for everyone who are waiting

probably might be offering the jobs after bank holiday.............only if this detailed meeting remained succusful

all the best again

hi

thats true

its only psychaitry which had been discussed today

it was one whole day

all the best for everyone who are waiting

probably might be offering the jobs after bank holiday.............only if this detailed meeting remained succusful

all the best again

i was told that after ystdays meeting the panel would be in a position to make offers

'if allowed to do so'!

Hope something happens this week.

Any news from Wales................,when r they offering?

i did call the medical personel at UHW Wales

They kindly mentioned that the jobs will be offered this week but they cant say the day or date

so i m tired checking my mails again and again :-[ :'(

Thanx Exam,I have been trying to contact them since morning but couldn`t.........

I don`t know when this torture will be over :'( :'( :'(

Job offers are out for ST2 & ST4,best of luck ...............

one of my friend has been offered st2 today at 4.40 but i did not get :-[ :-[ :'(

me too .i was actually very positive about it..........its a rude shock for me