Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manimegalaic

Part 1 result

6 posts in this topic

Dear all,

From the recent part 1 results, I gathered that I did not pass the exam. I was surprised and shocked  to see that because I confidently left the exam hall that I would pass the exam(this is my second appearance).

When I took the exam for the first time, I felt that I didn't do well and as my intuition I didn't pass.

This time I failed against my hope and intuition.I felt it strange!

Has it happened to anyone else and does it happen frequently in this exam?What is your suggestion about appealing against the result?

Guys, your advise please!

Thanks

My sympathies mans... can understand how frustrating you must be feeling having failed the written. The part 1 written is much more straight forward compared to the part 2 and i'm sure u have done well if you felt that you had done so..

As regards appealing, i wasn't aware if you could appeal against the written result and even if you did would they be able to inform you that you have passed before the OSCE exam..

Have to wait and see what other forum members feel about this.

Remember It is computer read answer sheet

make sure to darken the slots in the answer sheet properly

you might have had a borderline fail..

but if you suspect you were much better you can ask for an explanation from the college; what have you got to lose?

the only thing if they find a mistake in the marking and pass you than you won't have much time to prepare for the OSCE-s; but it's worth a try

there should be some information about complaints procedure