Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drsuman

Strange e-mail from London/KSS.

5 posts in this topic

I received an e-mail from LONDON/KSS today (Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:22:10 +0100) which asked me to confirm whether I have declined their offer. I received an FTSTA-2 offer from them before 10th which I had to decline as I accepted similar offer from another deanery before receiving their offer. I didn't hear anything from them between 11th - 20th. Could not understand whats going on? Here is that e-mail:

[highlight]We recently wrote to offer you an allocation to a training programme in the London/KSS Unit of Application. According to our records you have not accepted this post/you have declined this post.

If this is not correct and you have accepted an allocation within London/KSS please respond immediately to this e mail.

Thank you.

The London/KSS Deaneries [/highlight]

I too got it. It is reconfirm by the looks of it. who knows they might have mess it up again.

I also got that e-mail. I have not changed my mind about declining their offer. I really would have thought that they would have given it to someone else by now. At the risk of inspiring false hope could this mean the 2 ST4 posts I declined are still up for grabs??

I got the same message too.I have not replied because i have rejected their offer for eastern

deanery.

Think its best for all to re-confirm or re-decline the offers as applicable.