• Announcements

• Gurpal

New question bank for paper B   05/11/18

Please see the link below for a new question bank: http://www.superegocafe.com/online-courses/mrcpsych-paper-b-multiple-choice-question-bank/  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wdoran

heard about allocation in london???

23 posts in this topic

Hi everyone , ( those who have secured ST in London )

has anyone heard about where they are going to be allocated???

Anyone tried calling the deanery about when allocations would be emailed to candidates....Anyone who works within the deanery has any information...........

I desperately tried to contact them for the last 2 days and finally got hold of someone on the phone who told me that they have finished the allocation meeting but their is some problem ( God knows what and as if it is a surprise !!! >:( >:( >:() , and hence they will try to announce the results of allocation on friday, that too if possible.

They seem to have no consideration for us. They have made us suffer up to the brim of our tolerance . is it not ???? >:( >:( >:(

was told this evening, informally :) :) :)

apparently the scheme we're allocated to will now contact us for more info

there is a lot of informal info going on, but I want to see it in writing before I make any comment...!

well if you hear it from the scheme director...that should do I think :)

What is everyone worried about? Surely 5 weeks is ample to move house!?!?!?! :-X

Anyone with any news yet about placements.....Any contact from the deanery......

Still no word.

This is getting ridiculous! What if we have to move house????

Contacted deanery: was only successful after many attempts anyway >:( >:( >:( They say it will be within this week???????????? absurd???

5 weeks to move house.....?

Finding a place/looking at it/signing contracts/getting quotes once you find a place/giving notice/packing/moving in/telephone broadband etc..../changing addresses for banks etc and that's not counting things we need to do for work...crb etc....while still working/doing on calls plus preparing for exams (which some of us have)

I am just so pissed off! >:(

give me 5 minutes to recover (this is the norm post-MTAS)

Imagine if on top af all described about you also had to look for job and sort yourself out within those 5 weeks!!!

Imagine also if your boyfriend had also not received word of where he was going to placed in the Eastern Deanery (ie we have been offered jobs in different deaneries). Neither of us have any idea of the destinaiton of our commute so this makes flat hunting impossible. as you can imagine :)

We are thinking of moving into a travel lodge halfway up the M11.

Not a bad idea. People have tried that in the past even without MMC!

does anyone know what the problem is?

People...thats the problem...without people there would be no issues........hmmmm if only we were numbers.....

I heard about my Old Age London placement at about 3:15 this afternoon via e-mail. It didn't specify which post exactly, only which Trust, although I'm assuming NELMHNT is part of the UCH scheme?

You have to reply within 48 hours so keep checking those mails.