Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bushra

london deanery job allocations

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone recieve any news about job allocation from london deanery?

i have not recieved anything fron them after getting the automated acknowledgement email of my acceptance for ST2 run through psychiatry.

Same here for FTSTA level 2.

I have absolutely no idea what these guys are upto.

I'm glad you started this thread.

I am actually speechless by their incompetency,ies!!!!

[highlight]Offer Information

Round 1

Recruitment to the London/KSS Unit of Allocation in Round 1 has now ended . All offers have been made for run-through and FTSTA posts. We are looking forward to welcoming those candidates who have been successful to our training programmes. E-mails are currently being sent to allocate candidates to specific posts within London and KSS.

All successful candidates will receive an e-mail matching them to a specific post by Friday, 29th June.

Candidates who have not yet received an offer from the London/KSS Unit of Allocation have unfortunately not been successful. Due to the large volume of applications across London/KSS, we regret that the Deanery is not able to send individual e-mails to candidates who have not been successful.

Fill rates across London: 94% of run-through grade posts have been filled across London/KSS, and 87% of all posts have been filled.[/highlight]

There you go. At east something has been said. wait till the 29th now