Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raghubaburaj

Accommodation Sheffield

5 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has the OSCE exam on 17 th October at Sheffield. Any suggestions for a decent place to stay. Thanks.

Don Valley Stadium is not in a very salubrious area of Sheffield. The only place within walking distance I can think of is the Travel Inn at Meadowhall, which is about half a mile away. Failing that, your best bet is to get somewhere on the supertram line between town and Meadowhall. The Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is nice, but not cheap. It's very close to the train station, and the right supertram route, though.

I am not sure whether any event is taking place near by during the days of OSCE but travel inn near by are fully booked.

but not to panic many hotels are around within 2-3 miles and plenty of rooms available but bit expensive.

I just googled and found my self a place.

worth booking in advance and not to delay researching ,you are not obviously staying their for many weeks but just a day.

too much time researching would buy you only expensive rooms

Just be aware that you are fairly close to the red light district, so there may be a reason for low prices! I wouldn't be that keen on staying in Attercliffe myself...