Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuntama

london interdeanery transfer

9 posts in this topic

Anyone fancy a swap to london st4 general adult? I would like west midlands/ oXford st4 general adult - my children and husband and home are midway.

I just got an email re one-off interdeanery transfers being coordinated by the mersey deanery. Seems to exclude an awful lot of people eg what if you diidn't get any interviews except in round 1b?

Again, its basically saying round 1b candidates are simply not as desirable as round 1a.

Does anyone think this is sour grapes on my part?

MTAS just simply continues to discriminate in the most senseless manner - having admitted the application process was flawed, they continue to expand on those flaws!!!!!!

I AM SO P----- O-----

I saw the post on mmc website too.

I am sure people will scramble for certain deaneries, mainly due to legitimate reasons, but I am sure there will be many trying to invent circumstances to fulfil:

', or are there sound family reasons for transferring to another unit of application...'

PS: hope for you yet yinks, I read thru the guide,and it does not seem to specify round 1a oor 1b... good luck-hope u get what u want

however, it is still very uncertain, and they have made no assurances.

prob just a quick way for any highly favoured ppl well connected enough to get home again.

Good luck, drych.

You have a good chance to get it. :) :) :)

HI Guys,

Now that inter deanery swaps are going to be allowed I was just wondering if anybody is interested in moving to Severns.I have a ST3 runthrough post in severns but I would like to remain in London as my family is here.My mobile:07958354050.

anybody wanting to go to colchester ST4 GA from London,please respomd!!!!! :)

I would swap ST4 Eastern (Herdfordshire) to either Severn (where I wanted to be) or West London (where I live)

kc24

I have got FTSTA 2 in oxford and would like to get transfer to london. anyone.

Any one from northern deanery ST3 wants to move down to london, St. Mary's rotation? IF yes, please send an email via profile.

I have got FTSTA 3 in Leicester and would like to swap for London. Anyone? Contact 07969073538