Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pravijatm

West Midlands Job allocation

48 posts in this topic

Anybody who has been offered a post in WM heard anything further from the deanery?

Just blasted one Paul who has the unenviable job of answering our calls.

I called last friday when they said it'd take 10days.

Same response today!

Un - F@*#ing - believable!

Called up the deanery today and they said by the middle of next week they would contact us through e mail

Called up the deanery and got the same buffoon!

Said anytime this week.

Do they live on another planet?

People do take note, the longer the deanery delays allocation, the better your grounds for turning down the post in favor for a staff grade, etc.

This, I conclude, would be for the obvious reason that they didnt give us much time to make arrangements - move, etc.

PS - Just my opinion.

i've heard they will hold the allocation meeting on the 9th of july........

tried to call the deanary, they said that the person who will be arranging the allocations and sending them does not have a landline phone to contact. But we will be hearing within the next 7 days. That is what they are saying over the past few weeks

Sent an email to [highlight]offers@wmdeanery.org[/highlight] today asking for some clarity on allocations.

Will let you know of any reply

In the interim, thank you Hibnaa for your information.

From what I read on another thread, the allocation meeting for north and south essex is tommorrow and that allocations will be out on monday.

Was told of my allocation by the medical staffing today though havent been sent any e-mail yet .... so good news :)

got to know from medical staffing today that the allocation has been done

I got birmingham FTSTA 3 . I want coventry. If anyone gets coventry and wants Birmingham -let me know so that we could try for a swap.

could you please tell me which no: I need to contact to know about the allocation

I cannot get anyone at the deanery to tell me anything- please please tell me who you guys spoke to? I can't stand the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS boredom, what's so bad about Birmingham that you want to get Coventry??! Am curious, as I am moving up to the WM and know NOTHING!

well the list of people allocated jobs in coventry and warwickshire partnership trust has been circulated within the trust. i dont know about the rest of the five trusts in wm though...

Did anyone receive a formal email from the deanary regarding the allocations?? The staffing could not confirm ma allocation in WM until I receive an email.

thanks

Cant get through to the blessed deanery!!!!

Anyone had luck? If so can you provide a useful email / telephone no.?

Really pleased and excellent news that you guys have heard, but some of us still haven't so please please please can you provide us with the info as to how you heard of your posts and where on earth from? I've not heard a damn thing and 3 weeks to go.... Thanks!!!!

I contacted the deanary today. they promissed an email will be send today to everyone with the allocations. Nothing is received until now. This is what is said over the past days.They refused to inform the allocations by phone. the same numbers on the deanary website. 01214148255 is working.

Really pleased and excellent news that you guys have heard, but some of us still haven't so please please please can you provide us with the info as to how you heard of your posts and where on earth from? I've not heard a damn thing and 3 weeks to go.... Thanks!!!!

I got the email from the deanery, on friday, re: ST2 , hope you will also get t soon