Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drphoenix

Scotland interview outcome

37 posts in this topic

I think it is brilliant that Scotland NHS is letting us know what our rankings are before the outcome on the ?26th.

However I cant stop myself from logging onto the recruitment website every few hours checking to see if I got lucky.

That way, we can atleast move on with life, with or without a job.

Have any of the STs got their rankings?

:)

I am surprised to see people aren't showing a lot of interest from Scotland.

I wonder how many Superegocafe users are from scotland. I think i'll explore that in another post with a Poll.

I think the problem is that there's only about 50 ST1-3 trainees in Scotland in Psych. Not all of them use the forums, not all are 'active' if they do use them. Half will have completed their exams, and so stop using. Many will have been displaced in the whole MTAS debacle and are spending their free time going home to visit their families.

Fair point Chris.

But it looks like they still haven't come out with rankings.

I suspect they will do it when the jobs are offered. That way if you don't get offered you will see where you rank and decide how likely you are to get something if others drop out.

I think it is brilliant that Scotland NHS is letting us know what our rankings are before the outcome on the ?26th.

However I cant stop myself from logging onto the recruitment website every few hours checking to see if I got lucky.

That way, we can atleast move on with life, with or without a job.

Have any of the STs got their rankings?

Sorry, Can I check where you got this information from? I was at my GP Stage 3 yesterday and we were told that we wont know the ranking until the 26th!

If anybody knows, please let me know how to check the rank (ST4 psychiatry)? is there any link?

hi yah, just go wo www.mmc.scot.nhs.uk and click on register for speciality training in yellow colur in middle of the page and then log in to your account as you did when you filled in your application and click on view my ranking.I think it will be of help to you.

yes. they havent yet. but i think they will do so by 26th when they will make offers.

hi

In Scotland web site, they have released the ranks for psychiatry. Good luck.

yep, the rankings are out. I am 11 on the list, have to start looking for a staffgrade job now :(

if you appeared for old age dont lose your heart. Heard that they increased from 2 to 8 jobs.

Not again. >:(

Didn't get an Ftsta2 by a whisker.

Anyone here wanting to reject an FT offer by the 2nd of april???

A few rejections and I might get lucky. I recall meeting a few people who had CT offers from England who came for an ST and I am hoping these people would reject their FTs.

To be honest, it doesn't feel as bad as it did the last time. My application form was a complete nonsense this time and the mmc website says, we get 25% of our marks based on the application form. I do wonder if my form looked better, i might have got a better rank based on my performance at the I/V.

Any thoughts Y'All? :)

Hi Om

one of my friends got rank 1. In old age they are many vacancies than announced. Is it the case in general adult? does anybody have any idea?

Will ur friend be accepting the offer then? was that his/her first choice?

Sorry for asking so many questions, still don't want to give up hope. May be I should. :'(

any friends from the forum applied for ST 1 in SCOTLAND .

What is u r rank

Hi

any guys with rank between 2 and 5 (ST-4 gen adult), also got good rank in Old age/ forensic/LD/ Child.... and planning to chose them instead of Gen. adult?

one of my friend has 2nd rank in General Adult and will be accepting, thats 2 down 3 to go.