Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buddy143

waiting list for yorkshire jobs

20 posts in this topic

Hi

I was told by the deanery that I scored enough marks to be appointable but am on the waiting list. The chair person said that she is sure that there will be drop outs and I will get a post.

what are the views of people on this? What are the chances of somebody dropping out and me getting the job.Vickie Lovett (lady from PG dept) said on the day of interview that there will be some more posts coming up other than the 80+ already advertised.

Just hoping for the best.

Hi Buddy143

How to contact Vickey lovett?

I would be grateful if you could give her number.I just want to check with her about my status.

Thanks in advance

Hi Buddy,

yes could you tell us which number to contact with the right person. after calling the no on the website for an hour I only got the info that they are still sending offers but they cant give any feedback over the phone or by e-mail.

they asked me to write them a letter by post.

I wonder what I will do with a feedback after 1/2 months?

Hi

I was told by the deanery that I scored enough marks to be appointable but am on the waiting list. The chair person said that she is sure that there will be drop outs and I will get a post.

what are the views of people on this? What are the chances of somebody dropping out and me getting the job.Vickie Lovett (lady from PG dept) said on the day of interview that there will be some more posts coming up other than the 80+ already advertised.

I guess there's a fair chance of people dropping out, only this is reduced with the short window period given for confirmation.

In essence, many people may opt to take up the post rather than wait for choices elsewhere.

I am gonna drop out of yorkshire if I get west midlands one...I havent heard anything from west midlands.

Hi

buddy plz gimme any means of contacting yorks deanery to find out the status..

atleast to ask them to returm my photos if not selected .. :)

Hi psyhedelic

It is Psychiatry@yorkshiredeanery.com

I guess they will take atleast a few days to get back to you.

If you are a yorkshire trainee, better to email Dr.Wendy Burn

Hi all,

I got an email from the chair person Dr.Wendy Burn that they have now started sending offers to people on the waiting list (of course depending on where u r on the list and the number of drop outs) and they havent reached me so far down the list.

I dont really understand as to how this process works because if a person accepts a post in one deanery, he is not supposed to attend interveiw/accept a job in another deanery.

On what basis does people drop out? Is it because they got some good staff grade job or something like that?

What do people think of this?

Anyway I am holding my breadth....... and hope that the easter weekend brings me good luck ::)

Hi Buddy143 - which level did you attend the interview?CT2 or CT3.

'Drop outs'- is that in all level?

Hi all,

I was offered CT1 post yesterday at 4pm Thanks to God at last. so i guess from waiting list they have been offering.

As I went for Wales interview before getting Yorkshire offer I got an offer from Wales also. I have accepted the Yorkshire offer and dropping the other one, but Im a bit worried as they didnt reply my e-mail. Could any one suggest me what my next step should be?

Hi all,

I got an email from yorkshire deanery offering me CT2 job. Sign of big relief atlast.

People who r on waiting list, just hold ur breadth.

you too might receive an email soon.....

Hi Tamy, you just need to fill in the acceptance form sent from the yorkshire deanery online first and then u need to send the hardcopy from them asap.

Thanx Buddy,

I have sent the form online and have posted it also. so hope it'll reach in time

Congrats to u.

Even I accepted the Yorkshire offer and have sent online confirmation but have not receive any reply from them even after 2 days. I have sent the acceptance letter by post as well. I am bit scared as I rejected the other offers and accepted this one but no corfimation of receiving email !!!!

dont worry Simms.

as long as u have the confirmation email with you, u should be ok.

Hi Tamy

i had also been to Wales Interview for CT1 on 18 th march , i have not recived any mail so for either saying i am not succesful or in the waiting list.Did they contact you by email or phone, please shred some information ,currently no offers

cheers

Very Sorry for delay, yes Wales sent me e-mail with the offer for CT1.

Dont worry u may hear from them as 48hours time limit is not over and they might start sending from waiting list.

Many thanks for the reply , &nbsp:lol:id you recive it my mail or by phone call .Have you got any contact name or number if i have to contact deanery.

Are you aware of anyone who has recived a mail saying they are not succesful the reson being i have not any communication whether i am succesful or not.

Hi all,

I got an email from yorkshire deanery offering me CT2 job. Sign of big relief atlast.

People who r on waiting list, just hold ur breadth.

you too might receive an email soon.....

Hi Tamy, you just need to fill in the acceptance form sent from the yorkshire deanery online first and then u need to send the hardcopy from them asap.

congrats buddy...

thats great news..

Many thanks for the reply , &nbsp:lol:id you recive it my mail or by phone call .Have you got any contact name or number if i have to contact deanery.

Wales called me yesterday and I refused the offer so they might be calling from the waiting list very soon. No I dont have the phone no.

stjobs2008@cf.ac.uk this is the e-mail add they gave for info. Hope u'll hear some good news.