Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anjali

transfer from northwest to scotland

9 posts in this topic

I have an ST4 GA post in nw dean; Any one interested to swap with scotland

i know this early days but if i know one is keen will find out the way it can be done.spoke to a reliable source stated it is very possible.

Hi Anjali I will be intrested but the problem is that I have started as ST3 In psychiatry in south east scotland so I dont know If it would be possible at all, If you know anyone who will be intrested in moving to Scotland from england than I am keen !!

Hi Anjali I will be intrested but the problem is that I have started as ST3 In psychiatry in south east scotland so I dont know If it would be possible at all, If you know anyone who will be intrested  in moving to Scotland from england than I am keen !!

i know it is possible but in the hands of the dean

it will but take a year as next year u will be considered as an st4/spr(any transfer is after  a year as keeping with the old spr system)

find out more from your local level or dean

i will find more from this end

Hi Anjali & Funtoosh,

Just to share that i know 3 different ST runthrough trainees from SOUTHEAST Scotland rotation who have got 'oneway' transfer to Wales, west midland and London respectively. Two of them have started work subsequent to transfer in their new region.

That means no exchange candidate for scotland.

So here is a possibility, for both of you will be in the same leve of training and from the above instance for which i can vouch for, it will be worth a try and sooner the better ( do not wait for one year as per the regulation they state for it didn't come into place with the eg. i have quoted)

hope it helps!

Karthik

hey Anjali I have now accepted a st4 in GA in west of Scotland may be we should ask for transfer now!! What do u say ?? I will be happy to work in NWest