Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shad

london deanery

15 posts in this topic

Did any one heard from london deanery as where they have been allocated which trust ?

hi,

sorry this might be of no interest to you. I am trying my luck to see if anyone of you, who have got CT2 in London or Kent would be able to swap with me for CT2 Birmingham, the reason being my family has settled in Kent. Thanks.

AM01- may be you have to wait until london deanery start allocation.... i am not sure if it is possible to have a transfer or not; but i believe they can do if they want to ......as there is no rule saying one can not transfer. have you enquired this from birmingham deanery or london deanry, it will be helpful to share this information.

Thanks Zispin.

I did ask them, I was told that it happened last time due to the central process of recruitment thro' MTAS. But this time, it is thro' individual deaneries. May be if there are mutual swaps, then it would not place them in any difficulty in replacing the posts.

I want to move to Birmingham but I have got a CT3 in London. If there is any possibilty of swap, I will oblige.

Regards

Thanks for your reply psychodrama. I live in kent, so london is a fair deal. Shall I approach West Midlands Deanery to see how they consider this? That was very prompt and kind of you. Thanks.

Hi AM01,

Please go ahead and enquire from the Deanery.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow re: my conatact details.

Regards

Ok Psychodrama.

Thats lovely! I would call the West Midlands tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hi Psychodrama,

I've spoken to the deanery. Appears to be a possible one. Please contact me for further details.

Thanks.

Did any one heard from london deanery as where they have been allocated which trust ?

nothing as yet..

Emailed them on Friday and they said 'early May at the earliest'.

So that'll be mid-July on the London deanery's perception of time.

:P

Hi AMO1,

I got a CT 1 in West Midlands, but want to go to London. I found someone who would like to go to West Midlands. I contacted the Deanery, got negative response. Would you please tell me who was the person you contacted in the deanery regarding possible swap. Thanks.

hi s2s,

I am sorry for u, but actually, mine is no different from u.

I've spoken with three different people from Deanery and was told that the person incharge was on Annual leave. I thought it would be possible, but in reality, the chances are meagre. Please.... do let me know... if you know something more... I would be very thankful.

Regards.