Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AM01

CT2 swap from Birmingham to Kent

5 posts in this topic

Dear all,

As my family has settled in Kent, I prefer to work in Kent, London or any neighbouring places. I would be thankful if someone would be willing for a swap from Birmingham to Kent, London or any neighbouring places. Thanks.

Hi AMO1,

From your information in the other message- you have contacted the west midland deanery regarding the swap and you got positive result from them.

Can you please inform me who did you speak to the west midlands deanery.

Thanks.

Dear Susam,

I have said in my previous mail:

I've spoken to the deanery. Appears to be a possible one. Please contact me for further details.

I was told to contact again by a personnel, I'm afraid I didnt ask her name. I assummed it to be a possible one, because it was not a direct 'no'. however later i contacted, i was told that Amanda Barber, who can tell about the possibilities is on leave and there is not a lot of chance for that. I was also told that it happened last time cos due to centralization of the process.

Please tel me if you know more.... By the way, jus wondering if u r trying transfers at the F1/F2 level.

Thanks.

if amanda barber's on leave its probably worth speaking to someone in the deanery directly, rather than postgrad centre. you can get through on 0121 6952214 (its the SHA but they'll put you through).

Thanks Roxy. I'll try.

But it looks like they have got the same reply to everyone.