Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramneesh_puri

Forensic ST4 Deanery Swap Northern to West Midland

15 posts in this topic

I have accepted ST4 in Forensic at the Northern Deaney (Newcastle)...

Would like to move to West Midnlands (wife is in run through there)

Anyone interested in a swap ::)

It seems there is no one on this forum who is going to start ST4 in Forensic in WestMidlands and would want to come to the Northern Deanery :)

HI i could consider this swap if you r interested, my job is in west of scotland.

It seems there is no one on this forum who is going to start ST4 in Forensic in WestMidlands and would want to come to the Northern Deanery :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: That next post an offer to you? If so you thinking of going any further? Maybe more distance is better than shorter but untenable distance?

flak... tu ki peeta hoya si jad tu ih post likh riha si... mainu koi sir muh pair nahi samajh aaya tu ki likhiya hai mere dost :D

flak has made a remark for my offer of swap with you. hope you get the meaning now! and by the way what about the offer itself

Hi Docpurrs

just wondering wether the west midlands deanery itself could put you in contact with the doctor they are going to appoint?

flak... tu ki peeta hoya si jad tu ih post likh riha si... mainu koi sir muh pair nahi samajh aaya tu ki likhiya hai mere dost :D

Oh yaar tharraa hi chardhaa hai aajkal so... ;)

Hi Docpurrs

just wondering wether the west midlands deanery itself could put you in contact with the doctor they are going to appoint?

yeah thats the Plan B...

the only problem is that the guidance on interdeanery transfers clearly prohibits you from approaching the dean of the host deanery... You are just supposed to apply to your own deanery and hope for the best :)

Please do correct me if i have got it wrong

flak has made a remark for my offer of swap with you. hope you get the meaning now! and by the way what about the offer itself

hey thanks Matrix..

If you could arrange for a Neuro SpR in Scotland to agree for a transfer to West Midlands then I am up for it... It will be a dream come true for my wife who strongly believes that Neurology training in Scotland is excellent (esp for research)

The only other slight problem would be that you have put your grade as ST1 and I am not sure if that can be swapped for ST4 in forensic... Unless you can demonstrate as having gained the ST1-3 competencies already :D

BTW how did you understand my post? It was in Punjabi ... Are you from the North of India??? 8-)

hi,

yep i am from north. sorry for displaying my level as ST 1 , I will start Forensic from Aug as St4.

Ta

well in that case yeah... lets find a neurology guy/gal willing to come to birmingham and we are on!!!!