Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramneesh_puri

ST4 Forensic Swap

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys...

just wondering if anybody is interested in moving from West Midlands deanery to Northern Deanery...

My post is in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Its a purpose built Medium Secure Unit and my boss is going to be leading in setting up the community Forensic Service from November...

My wife is working in the West Midlands Deanery...

I would preferably like to move to West midlands but I would also consider a swap to Manchester (North west Deanery) as this would cut my commuting distance to half...

So any one from North West Deanery or West midlands Deanery willing to come and work in the Northern Deanery...

Please lemme know :P

docpurrs you know about this deanery transfer request window right? you can request a transfer officially ...and from the sounds of it you have a pretty good reason. all the deans are about to or have already signed up to it.

omer

Hi Omer...

to be very honest i dont know about this at all!!

my understanding was that my option is just a deanery transfer request as mentioned in the gold guide (there is a form there that I need to fill and submit to my dean)

Please tell me if you are talking about something else / something new... I shall be extremely grateful :silly: :silly: :silly:

Thanks

I got a transfer from North to South Wales but you very well know what happened. . I would suggest meeting the TPD at WM deanery informally and being honest with your situation. Why don't you try Coventry , Worcester etc[ donno if they are affiliated to the same WM deanery] You have to use tact about informing your current TPD about these meetings but I am sure you can manage that.

thanks man  :)

Best of luck, bhaaji, with tact and all that ;) ;) :)

Thnku Thnku sir :D

bharavaan diyaan duaawaan naal hon te mauja hi mauja

I notice that a lot of people have viewed this thread but no one seems to be interested in an actual swap :)