Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drwasim

WM ST3 INTERVIEWS CANCELLED!

9 posts in this topic

Genuine news...candidates for General Surgery ST3 interviews in WM have been advised that the interviews are cancelled today.

Do we know where this information has come from?

Mama

I've heard it too from a different source. Very good news - let's cancel them all and have our contracts extended come August.

Posted by: raj- Posted on: Today at 1:14pm

Quote from Gipsy on Today at 12:17pm:

Interviews in ST3 surgery in West Midlands have now been cancelled.

now this would be shock for the people already been shortlisted

what a waste of time and space !! MTAS

yes ofcourse it would be a shock..Not because of beeing greedy that i have been shortlisted but for candidates especially ST2 AND ST3 who wasted some of thier precioustime in filling out those stupid questions before their Royalcollege exams..

Now even if they cancel i believe they should take some moral responsibility for subjecting all of us through this trauma..AND also tryingthier best to divide IMGs and LOCALS thier best which never been a problem in the past....

Atleast i haven'tspend much time with the application because of the superstition(well i know people would say it's not superstion but being in touch with reality) that this system been designedfor Localgraduates(which is fairenough)..but my heart goes to some of my friends who told me not to bother about exams but important to get in to the new system

Given how thought disordered your post appears to be, perhaps you should have spent a bit more time working on your form.

[highlight][highlight]yes ofcourse it would be a shock..Not because of beeing greedy that i have been shortlisted but for candidates especially ST2 AND ST3 who wasted some of thier precioustime in filling out those stupid questions before their Royalcollege exams..  

Now even if they cancel i believe they should take some moral responsibility for subjecting all of us through this trauma..AND also tryingthier best to divide IMGs and LOCALS thier best which never been a problem in the past....  

Atleast i haven'tspend much time with the application because of the superstition(well i know people would say it's not superstion but being in touch with reality) that this system been designedfor Localgraduates(which is fairenough)..but my heart goes to some of my friends who told me not to bother about exams but important to get in to the new syste[/highlight]m [/highlight]

Hi Bellorphan,

Waht's so thought disordered in it?? I haven't commented anyone so far and it's not fair on you to comment me.

The split between between IMG and locals is always there in the competitive fields such as medicine,Surgery,urology etc etc.But for psychiatry the split started emerging due to over competition.Could you believe for 50 posts 1000 apploicants.And I think the split is normal and naturalfrom 1997.

The split between between IMG and locals is always there in the competitive fields such as medicine,Surgery,urology etc etc from 1997 But for psychiatry the split started emerging recently due to over competition.Could you believe for 50 posts 1000 apploicants.And I think the split is normal and natural.